Art Club - Term 2 class enrolments now open
Term dates for 2021:
Term 2: 27 April to 17 June (3 May to 28 June for Monday classes)
Term 3: 26 July to Thurs 16 Sep
Term 4: 18 Oct to 9 Dec
Art Club (9-14yrs)
Try out a range of different drawing techniques using pencil, oil pastel, markers, chalk pastels and watercolour or acrylic paints. We study paintings by professional artists and try out their techniques. Investigate colour, texture and composition through three to four different creative painting and drawing projects. Be inspired to develop your own ideas and create. Suitable for ages 9-14yrs.
What do classes cost?
$230 per child per term, payable in full at time of booking for children 9 to 14yrs. We welcome siblings! To enrol an additional child costs only $210 per term.
You can also pay in 4 instalments of $60, just choose 'term fee by instalments' when booking. Sibling discount also available.
Want to see if Art Club suits your child? Contact us to arrange a time to visit a class or try out one of our popular school holiday workshops.
What do you get?
Professional teaching, one hour of targeted art activities for your child, a visual art journal at your first class with us and all materials including a canvas for the major painting project. We also have art aprons for the students to wear. We have a maximum of 14 children per class and don’t forget, the results of your child’s creativity to enjoy afterwards at home!
Where are classes held?
Art Club is for kids from 9 to 14yrs
Click on the location for details of map and address:
- Bayswater - Thursday at 5.00pm
- Currambine - Tuesday 4.30pm
- Doubleview - Wednesday 4.45pm
- East Victoria Park - Wednesday 5.00pm
- Forrestfield - Monday 5pm (not running this term)
- Kingsley - Monday 4pm, Thursday 5.30pm
- Leederville - Tuesday 4.30pm
- Nedlands - Wednesday 4.30pm
- Peppermint Grove - Monday 5.15pm (Not running this term)
- Piara Waters - Monday 5pm
- Riverton - Tuesdays 4.30pm
- Willagee - not available term 2 due to building renovations